Pages

Friday, March 25, 2011

The Plan

Okay, so I've created this site in the hopes of posting my novels online for free chapter by chapter. I plan to start with the first novel I wrote back in November of 2009 which is titled Books of Lor: Arcana. Most of the books that I plan to post on here will be part of this series or at least partially linked to it. I have 2 more books in the works, titled Shadows and Written respectively. Shadows would be the logical sequel, where Written is more of a departure from the normal setting. Stay tuned, I hope to start posting chapters once a week starting by the end of April!

Cheers,
Geoff

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like it will be a fun read. Looking forward to more installments

    ReplyDelete

Creative Commons License
Books of Lor by Geoff Sams is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.